Yep, a new wig review, finally! I filmed several today, but I started with Miss Laine, because it’s the wig I ordered in a custom color from ROP (via Kathy at Gallery of Wigs), and I have four more of these suckers I’d like to sell. First come, first served, at $105 each!
I think I ramble on about this enough in the video, but I will summarize the concept of placing a custom order real quick anyway:
- You can place custom orders with Rene of Paris wigs, which includes the ROP, Norko, and Amore lines.
- I have not heard of any other wig lines doing this. Doesn’t mean they don’t, just haven’t heard of it, and haven’t tried.
- ROP will make any wig you want, in any color you want (as long as it’s one of their colors, of course).
- They will also add a lace front or monofilament top/part to any wig you choose.
- They can also make many of their discontinued styles for you, even if they are no longer available in any stores.
- In order to place a custom wig order, you have to buy multiples of the same wig. If you buy a non-monofilament top wig (like Laine), you must order at least 5. If you order a monofilament wig, you only have to order 3.
- You must pay half of the total at the time of placing the order, then pay the balance when they come in.
- There are no returns on custom orders.
- It takes anywhere from 3-5 months to get your order.
That’s about it in a nutshell; now click the video and listen to me say all this shit again!
And by the way, for the love of God, can someone please help me figure out how to get WordPress to STOP SCHEDULING MY POSTS INSTEAD OF PUBLISHING THEM?! It’s annoying as hell. Thank you.